Gloucester County Irish Festival To Support Local Boy
The Gloucester County AOH is running their first full day festival to support a local boy and his family. Keane Patrick O’Brien is a 4 year old boy who has a rare nervous system disorder called leukodystrophy. Insurance companies are using the rare nature of the disorder as a basis to deny coverage which has left the family in need of support. An organization has been setup called the Keane Patrick O’Brien Foundation (http://helpkeane.com) to help Keane and other children and families in the same situation. The AOH Brothers from Gloucester are now stepping up with a festival to support this good cause.
- Date/Time: Saturday June 2nd, 2012 11am-7pm
- Place: RiverWinds Community Center, 1000 RiverWinds Dr, West Deptford, NJ (Map)
- Bands include: The Broken Shillelaghs, Birmingham Six, Clancy’s Pistol, Ray Coleman, and Fintan Malone & Friends.
- Food by Dubh Linn Square Pub as well as Irish Vendors and Crafts.
- Face painting, inflatable moon bounce, etc for children.
- A kilt contest will also be held and the winners and the awards will take place at 7:00pm.
- Admission is $10 for adults ($5 for AOH & LAOH Members with your membership card).
- For additional information and vendors should contact Dave Doran at [email protected] or (609) 529-6611.