In recognition of the historic return of our AOH/LAOH National Convention to Atlantic City, we, the NJAOH and NJLAOH, have selected the following Honorees to be recognized for their significant contributions as members of the Irish American community in the Atlantic City region.
The Honoree List includes:
- Monsignor William Hodge, Pastor of Saint Mary’s Parish in Gloucester City and former Pastor of Saint Nicholas of Tolentine in Atlantic City
- Senator Jim Whelan, NJ 2nd legislative district
- Sharon Harrington, Vice Chair NJ Casino Control Commission
- Jerry Taggart, District Council 711 Painters Business Representative
- Gary Musich, Vice President of Convention Development for Meet Atlantic City
- Patrick McCormick, National Account Director of Group Sales for Atlantic City Convention
- George Moore, President of AOH Atlantic County Division 1
- Cathy Burke, owner of The Irish Pub
- The McMeekin Family
The celebration details are as follows:
Food will be served with a cash bar. Irish music will be performed by The Shantys. We thank our event sponsor, The Targan &Pender Law Firm for their generous support of this event.
This is the second time in our organization’s history that the National Convention will be held in Atlantic City. On behalf of the NJAOH and NJLAOH, I hope you will be able to join us to make it a great experience and to help support Atlantic City!